Multi-channel integration into your core workflows
Neptune is the most versatile fixed income platform for data access. You can choose from a number of connection methods:
Neptune Web ApplicationFor the richest experience when accessing the most reliable source of FI pre-trade data.
APIFIX connectivity ensures you get Neptune data into your data platforms reliably and quickly. We also support Rest API.
OMS/EMS IntegrationsNeptune is integrated to almost all of the industries order management platforms.
Drop CopyRegular data drops to you via FTP/SSH
AWSSecure transfer via the Amazon Web Services Cloud
The Web Application
- Your dashboard allows users to view real time axe data, providing advanced search options and live actionable pricing.
- Quickly learn the market landscape through how many dealers are stacked on the buy/sell sides
- Track axe message history intraday and historically using our Axe History chart
- Monitor the market skew on a given instrument
- Find bonds in a multitude of ways, including new issuance and ESG criteria
Create custom portfolios to monitor
Create dynamically updating watchlists to receive fully customisable alerts when new axe data is received.
Looking for market insight?
Use the Analytics page to provide an intraday view of notional and axe counts by bid/ask, asset class and sector, or by other data points in the search panel. Identify the most liquid bonds based on the attributes selected, notional and number of axes or take a look back at a previous days data using the historical date filter.
Global support, always available
Our Support team are available 24hrs 5 days a week with liquidity providers streaming data throughout the global time zones.